Monday, October 27, 2008

If only there were a recipe in The Book for making more time


Life has gotten a bit hectic lately. After a bit of a slow period, things are heating up at work. And my house is in total disarray as my wife and I prepare for the arrival of our little Gourmet Baby in a couple of months.
The long and short of it is that I haven't been able to post in a while. But, just because I haven't had time to blog, that doesn't mean that I haven't been stealing time to cook. I have, and once I can come up for air, I'll go on a blogging marathon to work through the backlog of recipes that I've building up.
Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

The Mediocre Cook said...

If it wasn't for that pesky thing called life I would spend all of my time cooking and blogging :)

Of course if you think you have no time now wait for the little one :)

Look forward to more when you surface for air!

Melissa Bach Palladino said...

Wow, Adam!! Good luck with the delivery, and I know how you feel with the recipe backlog--you can type those in when you're up at 2 am burping the little one. :-)